The two assignments I decided to revise were the radio audio we completed a couple of weeks ago for our project. The professor had mentioned the music was lost somewhere. My peers also had mentioned they could not hear the audio very well on their end. I liked both audios for our radio show project but obviously we couldn’t use it if it couldn’t be heard. Therefore, I decided to take more time and just trust the process until I got the sound right. It took a few tries to get the sound right.
The second audio is quieter in general; kind of suspenseful. So, I needed to make sure it could be heard this time around by placing the mic just right by the phone and having the volume at a certain level. I did this several times. In the end, I think it turned out way better than the first time I did them.