Being timed on anything makes me nervous! Ha-ha! I started at 2:05 and ended at 2:25. Most on my list were fairly easy but I did have a bit of difficulty on a couple. My list on photoblitzer was as followed….
- Change perspective! Look up make a photo of what’s going on in the sky.
- Find a pool, puddle, or other body of still water. A photo of a reflected subject.
- A shadow in a way that makes it difficult to identify the object
- Get closer and fill the frame.
- Your favorite color.
- Take a photo showing the wide open space, the great outdoors.
- Pink is HOT! Make a photo dominated by something PINK.
Change the perspective- This one was easy, I just walked onto the porch and snapped a picture. I was trying to hurry so I didn’t pay much attention to the little circle on the picture. Even if I had noticed it, I’m not sure how to remove it.
Reflected subject- This one was a bit difficult since I had limited time to capture the picture. Taking a picture of water in a glass was the best I could come up with in the moment. This one probably took me the longest!
Shadow- I looked outside and this was the first shadow I saw! It isn’t difficult to identify what it is but it is a shadow. I made sure to turn the phone so I would capture my shadow.
Fill the frame- Here is good ol Gambit from X-MEN.
Favorite color- My favorite color is ANY shade of blue or purple, but this color was the first I could find.
The great outdoors- my backyard is a very open space.
Pink- This is my absolute favorite picture! I had no clue how to do this, but I started to mess around with the editing options on my phone and I was able to do it! My Pink Flash! 🙂